Have you been waiting to experience the scenic beauty of Catalina Island with your significant other? Catch one of the best tourist getaway deals from Hotel Metropole before it runs out. Avail waterfront stay at this clear-fronted, luxurious hotel and you can get round-trip boat transfers from the mainland thrown in. This is chance to truly understand why this is the finest among the hotels Catalina Island has to offer.
The Escape Package
· One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, bundled with Round-Trip Boat Tickets on the Catalina Island Express with departures from Long Beach, San Pedro and Dana Point, to the cites of Avalon and Two Harbors. Sundays through Thursdays, the overall package is priced at $189.
· Get One-Night Stay for two in a Deluxe King or Queen Room, for $239, or stay in a VIP Oceanfront Room For $389. The lowered price is for Fridays and Saturdays.
· Continental breakfast available for two, along with a bottle of chilled-Champagne available in each room.
· Offer covers stays from December 14, 2015 to March 3, 2016, so you might want to hurry.
· After purchase, the voucher has redemption instructions for you to follow in completing the reservation.
There are many things that make Catalina an ideal destination for a getaway. If it isn’t the Mediterranean architecture spread out around the place, then it is favorably warm and sunny climate that gets you reluctant to leave. Stressed-out Californians won’t find a better place to escape the stresses they are running from on the mainland, and what is best about this is that it is only a short boat ride away.
Stay Near The Coast
Hotel Metropole gives you the best views to enjoy among the hotels in Catalina Island, with splendid scenes of Avalon’s yacht harbor, and 30’s-era buildings dotting the hillside. The Deluxe rooms give you a view of the courtyard or hillside, and come fitted with one king or two queen beds, sometimes with fireplaces, balconies, or sofa sleepers.
An upgrade to VIP oceanfront accommodation gets you a private balcony among other ritzy amenities like a fireplace, a Jacuzzi hot tub, robes, and HD cable TV. Complimentary continental breakfast tops that off, along with spending a day at the luxurious spa.
Spend the rest of the day browsing shops at Metropole Marketplace for a French Quarter-themed afternoon, and check out the eateries and souvenir shops. Avail the mini vacation voucher before it expires on March 3.