Dear Hotel Metropole Guests, Friends and Family,
Our hearts are with everyone battling the direct and indirect effects of the COVID-19 outbreak. We are a small family business and you, our beloved guests and friends, are part of that family. It is our absolute honor to welcome you to our Island and take care of you while you're here.
We are thrilled about opening our doors to you for leisure travel beginning June 10th. We want to invite you to book directly with us, through our reservation staff and here on our website. We realize that travel plans need to become more fluid and changeable, and partnering directly with us is the best way to achieve this. Please call us today to talk to our knowledgeable staff about your booking options, or book here on the website.
We want to assure you that the health and well being of our guests and staff remain our top priority. The guidelines set forth by the CDC will remain in place here for as long as necessary, and our management and staff will stay trained and informed. More detailed information about these safety measures and compliances can be found below.
Wishing you all health, happiness and Island memories,
The Owners and Staff of the Hotel Metropole
Health and Safety:
DURING YOUR STAY
- Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay and any services will be performed outside (i.e. leaving items at your door)
- Continental Breakfast has been discontinued until further notice
- To better clean and disinfect your room no late check outs will be given during this time.
- Our day spa, A Touch of Heaven, is now open and taking appointments following LA County guidelines and regulations.
- We are a Non-Smoking property. $300 Cleaning fee for any smoke damage.
- Beach Towels are available at the front desk
- Sanitize the button panels at regular intervals, at least once per hour and/or have hand sanitizer available at or in elevators.
- Limit the number of guests permitted per elevator.
- No housekeeping during stay
- Use proven cleaning and sanitizing protocols to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including television remote controls, toilet seats and handles, door and furniture handles, water faucet handles, nightstands, telephones, in-room control panels, light switches, temperature control panels, alarm clocks, luggage racks and flooring.
- Wash all bed linen and laundry at a high temperature and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Contain/bag dirty linen in the guest room to eliminate excess contact while being transported to the laundry facility.
We will remove/discontinue the following:
- Continental Breakfast
- Reading Material
- Decorative Pillows/Throw Blankets
- Packages are not available due to limited capacity on vessels
- Floor markings and signage for standing at least six feet away from people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property.
- Communicate cleanliness and safety features will be posted on our website/social media
PUBLIC SPACES AND COMMON AREAS
- We will Increase the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces including, but not limited to, front desk check-in counters, bell desks, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms, room keys and locks, and stair handrails.